Call 01472 256256 for non-emergency health, social and mental health support in North East Lincolnshire.
SPA is a team from different professional backgrounds (including Nurses, Social Workers, Occupational therapists and Mental Health practitioners) with specialist local knowledge about the health, mental health and social care services available to you. They are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Who would you call if you were worried about an elderly relative living alone and struggling to cope? Or if your mental health was troubling you? Or if you had an ill child and your usual GP practice was closed? In North East Lincolnshire the answer is simple – 01472 256256 – the local Single Point of Access.
Care Plus Group
When to call the SPA
- You need medical help fast but it’s not an emergency and your GP or surgery is closed
- You or a family member/friend need urgent social care support
- You have concerns about an adult who is vulnerable or may be being neglected or abused
- You are a carer and you need support to help you to care for someone
- You need support or advice about your mental health
- You need support getting out and about or getting around the house
- You need care or support to help you to be able to live at home
- You require information about a planned hospital discharge for a friend or family member
What to expect when you ring the SPA
You will be given some options to choose from, this enables us to quickly divert your call to the person best able to help you.
Then you will be asked some questions to help to clarify your query, after this, your query will be resolved or passed through for further specialist support.