NHS 111 can help if you have an urgent medical problem and you’re not sure what to do or if you need help when your GP practice is closed.
Get medical help online or over the phone
- Answer questions about your main symptom.
- Find out when and where to get help.
- Be contacted by a nurse, if needed.
NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call 111, or visit the website using the button below.
If you have difficulties communicating or hearing, you can call 18001 111 on a textphone or use the NHS 111 British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter service if you’re deaf and want to use the phone service.
The Roxton Practice will close all day on the following dates.
• Friday 10th April 2020 (Good Friday)
• Monday 13th April 2020 (Easter Monday)
• Friday 8th May 2020 (Early May Bank Holiday)
• Monday 25th May 2020 (Spring Bank Holiday)
• Monday 31st August 2020 (Summer Bank Holiday)
• Friday 25th December 2020 (Christmas Day)
• Monday 28th December 2020 (Boxing Day Substitute Day)
Staff Training Afternoons
The Roxton Practice will close for practice training from 1pm on the following dates.
• Thursday 27th February 2020
• Thursday 26th March 2020
• Thursday 28th May 2020
• Thursday 25th June 2020
• Thursday 23rd July 2020
• Thursday 27th August 2020
• Thursday 24th September 2020
• Thursday 22nd October 2020
• Thursday 26th November 2020