NHS 111 can help if you have an urgent medical problem and you’re not sure what to do or if you need help when your GP practice is closed.
Get medical help online or over the phone
- Answer questions about your main symptom.
- Find out when and where to get help.
- Be contacted by a nurse, if needed.
NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call 111, or visit the website using the button below.
If you have difficulties communicating or hearing, you can call 18001 111 on a textphone or use the NHS 111 British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter service if you’re deaf and want to use the phone service.
UK Bank Holidays
The Roxton Practice will be closed on the following days.
- Friday 1st January 2021 (New Year’s Day)
- Friday 2nd April 2021 (Good Friday)
- Monday 5th April 2021 (Easter Monday)
- Monday 3rd May 2021 (Early May bank holiday)
- Monday 30th August 2021 (Summer bank holiday)
- Monday 27th December 2021 (Christmas Day – substitute day)
- Tuesday 28th December 2021 (Boxing Day – substitute day)
Alongside all practices in the area the Roxton Practice will be closed for training on the following afternoons from 1pm.
Requests made via askmyGP or over the phone will stop from 11:30am. If you have an urgent medical concern during this time, please call 01472 256256.
- Thursday 25th February 2021
- Thursday 25th March 2021
- Thursday 22nd April 2021
- Thursday 27th May 2021
- Thursday 24th June 2021
- Thursday 22nd July 2021
- Thursday 26th August 2021
- Thursday 23rd September 2021
- Thursday 28th October 2021
- Thursday 25th November 2021